PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork all done

SYLVIA
19-12-2013, 10:52 PM
:clapping: That's it, DONE!! I have sat and completed all 6 LJ's up to date and they are all back in the draw under lock and key until next year. What a lovely feeling.

cathtee
20-12-2013, 08:38 AM
:clapping: so jealous, I have 3 to do 2 months behind on the agenda for weekend after xmas unless I feel like starting this one,

sarah707
20-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Well done you! :clapping: I am just writing my list of things do to over the holidays :rolleyes: :laughing:

loocyloo
20-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Well done you! :clapping: I am just writing my list of things do to over the holidays :rolleyes: :laughing:

Me too ... we are also on mass tidy up and put away! ... so what did one little sweetie do to help ... tipped out all the play food, cars and train track!

Ripeberry
20-12-2013, 11:16 AM
I've got one to do. It's not the actual writing up that gets to me, it's all the cutting out of photos and bits of paper and then sticking it in a book that drives me to distraction. I think next September I will go paperless. Has to be SO much easier! :thumbsup:

loocyloo
20-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I've got one to do. It's not the actual writing up that gets to me, it's all the cutting out of photos and bits of paper and then sticking it in a book that drives me to distraction. I think next September I will go paperless. Has to be SO much easier! :thumbsup:

I thought about that ... But I'm so slow on the pc that I prefer to handwrite things! Probably would take same amount of time to cut and stick or use pc!

SYLVIA
20-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Mine doesn't seem to take so long now. I have separate sheets marked with all the areas, one for each child saved on my laptop. If they do something, I add a note that evening and save it. Then at the end of the month I print it off and add to file. Photo obs are done but printed at the time. Planning written at the bottom for the next month. It seems to work for me, don't know if Ofsted will like it, as I haven't seen them for nearly 5 years!

Rubybubbles
20-12-2013, 07:38 PM

I'm paperless for my ljs and it's amazing!! For the first time I am feeling like I will rest over Xmas!! Just 1 question to do on my sef and everything else is up to date. I'm sure I'll find bits to keep me busy but feeling good!!

Well done to OP too xx

Tinkerbell1979
20-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Snap including my accounts for this year :-)

cathtee
21-12-2013, 04:36 PM
:clapping: so jealous, I have 3 to do 2 months behind on the agenda for weekend after xmas unless I feel like starting this one,

Update, I have done my Lj's :clapping::jump for joy: decided to get them out of the way today, :littleangel:

Chatterbox Childcare
21-12-2013, 04:58 PM
I am so far behind in paperwork - only just finished January invoices. No to get my accounts up straight and I can do my planning for next year, my Pacey professional standards and then maybe some me time :)

Like Sarah I am sure my list will get longer the more I think about it ):

loocyloo
21-12-2013, 05:10 PM
i 'had' to go to soft play today to pick up the scarf I left behind during the week ... DD and her friend came to play and I updated all my LJs, did next terms planning and a few other bits & bobs! I do need to type it up ( as forgot to take laptop with me! ) but feeling good its all done!

playroom tidied up too! :D