PDA

View Full Version : when parents are fab :)

starschildmind
19-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Thank you so much for all our lovely Xmas gifts. We're really touched. They are really thoughtful and we'll treasure them forever. Thank you very much xx

Just a text from a parent who loves the crafty bits. Does make it all a bit mote worth it :)

We often moan about parents and how they dont appreciate us. I think we should appreciate them sometimes as if it wasnt for them... we wouldnt have a job xxxx

cathtee
19-12-2013, 10:10 PM
I had one too it read A big thank you for all the girls lovely crafts they're lovely :).

It is so nice to know that parents appreciate the things we do with their children.

dawn100
19-12-2013, 11:47 PM
I had one parent email to confirm some dates and then at the bottom put a paragraph about how glad they were they found me and how much they liked how my whole family had welcomed their child as part of the family. It made me feel very emotional and realise just how much they thought of me. I think a thank you costs nothing but is worth more than money can buy.
Starschild you are right without parents we wouldn't have a job but how much nicer is it when they appreciate you.

tori4
20-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Fantastic comments, you should all be v proud of yourselves. It's lovely to hear the positives at the beginning if the Christmas holidays

Happy Christmas xT

Kaybeaa
20-12-2013, 09:53 AM
I've only been minding one child (a 6 month old baby) for 3 weeks but yesterday mum brought a bottle of proscetto and a lovely card saying "thanks so much for helping my transition back to work so much easier and for being so lovely with X..so glad to have found you"

I nearly weeped. It's lovely to be appreciated.

Tulip
20-12-2013, 07:35 PM
How nice, what lovely parents :)