PDA

View Full Version : Very worried

hollyoaksmad
19-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I am no longer a childminder and now at college but today I came home to a card saying I came by your house but not in please make app with inspector benefits officer. About 3 months ago I was called for the amounts paid by a previous parent but it all got sorted has anyone had this I'm worried :( and can't ring till tomoz now

Mouse
19-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Are you on benefits yourself? That sounds more as if they are checking on you. Perhaps they want to make sure you're not childminding any more?

hollyoaksmad
19-12-2013, 07:13 PM
No I'm not on any benifits as I av part time job Im just worried I hate not knowing and I won't sleep :(

Mouse
19-12-2013, 07:35 PM
I'd be the same :(

Is the office definitely shut now? Some of them are open till 8pm.

hollyoaksmad
19-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Nope maybe one of the parents have continued using my ey number I hope it's as simple as this

Mouse
19-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Nope maybe one of the parents have continued using my ey number I hope it's as simple as this

Fingers crossed you get some answers tomorrow :thumbsup:

hollyoaksmad
19-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Thank u :) x

mrs owl
19-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I am no longer a childminder and now at college but today I came home to a card saying I came by your house but not in please make app with inspector benefits officer. About 3 months ago I was called for the amounts paid by a previous parent but it all got sorted has anyone had this I'm worried :( and can't ring till tomoz now

Hi I've been contacted several times in the past couple of years by compliance at the benefits office about parents using my cm registration number when the kids have left to obtain benefits. So it is more than likely that is why they've called, just make sure your registers are up to date and your contracts signed off etc. . it is not your problem if parents decide to act fraudulently when you the kids have left and you are no longer receiving the money!

I had someone use my registration number to obtain benefits to the tune of £5000 but it was that individual making the claim and my bank statements proved I had nothing to do with it

So don't get to worried it'll be ok x big hug x

Tulip
19-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm sure it is nothing for you to worry about, more to do with ex parents
Its just that feeling like when you have a police car behind yours or shop security officer appears to be watching you, you instantly feel guilty!

hollyoaksmad
19-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm sure it is nothing for you to worry about, more to do with ex parents
Its just that feeling like when you have a police car behind yours or shop security officer appears to be watching you, you instantly feel guilty!
I no I just feel sick thinking what have I done. I just thought that this wud b the end now I'm not childminding anymore x

Tulip
19-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I no I just feel sick thinking what have I done. I just thought that this wud b the end now I'm not childminding anymore x

I know hun, try not to worry, and I know that's easier said than done (I'm the world's biggest worrier!)
Just think this time tomorrow it will all be clear and sorted out x

The Juggler
20-12-2013, 11:15 AM
did you get through this morning honey ?

Tulip
20-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Wondering how you got on today Holly