PDA

View Full Version : ready for collection

yummyripples
19-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Am I awful because I can't wait for the children to go home tonight?
45 minutes and counting

k-tots
19-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Snap...but then its my turn to put my three to bed as dh goes ice skating on a Thursday .......he likes to do the bedtime routine as I see them all day and gives me a chance to tidy up and start our tea

JCrakers
19-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Mine are all hyper this week so I've already joked with a few parents that I'm glad to see the back of them :D

yummyripples
19-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Mine are all hyper this week so I've already joked with a few parents that I'm glad to see the back of them :D

Joked??????

We were at a centre today and the children were all totally hyper. Must be a full moon

Becci26
19-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Me too! And I forgot I had mindee this afternoon and spent all day thinking I was done for the year!
Literally cannot wait, and knowing I don't have to be ready for 7:30 in the morning makes it even better!
Was also looking forward to dh coming home and helping me with bedtime/ baby/ dinner but he's just called and reminded me he's out tonight :( not quite sure where my heads at lol!

Chatterbox Childcare
19-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm so glad I finished at 6 tonight - tomorrow they go out in the rain lol

KatieFS
19-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I got one more day tomorrow then hurrah holidays begin yiiipppeeeeeee
I will try not to clock watch but probably will! So excited for chrimbo and out for 'works' meal with my cm homies
Awesome!!!

starschildmind
20-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Augghhh ive still got till 6 tonight left. .. well thats is my parents arrive on time. The kids are going to be in coats and shoes waiting and ready to go lololol (joking!!)

I love my kids but my screamer has screamed allllll weeek just after I thought we'd cracked it so im in need of a break more than ever :) and my parent to my screamer is off but I have him 8 -6 still... all fun and games here...

Roll on 6pm xxx

shortstuff
20-12-2013, 12:42 PM
well for about 4 months i have finished at 2.15 every friday. I have taken on a new family and they normally need me till 5pm on a friday but this week i offered (for good reason) to have the LO's till 6pm. DOH x