PDA

View Full Version : A week until christnas!!

lashely
18-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Who is excited??

Natalierose
18-12-2013, 08:06 AM
I've never been looking forward to Xmas as much as I am this one!! X

charlottenash
18-12-2013, 08:28 AM
I was until I woke up this morning with a horrific cold and sick feeling. I hope it passes before the weekend, so much to do!

angeldelight
18-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Can not wait

Wahoooo :clapping:

Angel xx

maisiemog
18-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Me!!! My DD is 5 now and this is the most excited I've ever seen her about it!!!! Can't wait to see her little face on Christmas morning!

lashely
18-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Ah yay me too haha my daughter is 3 and finally grasping the concept!!! She's asked Santa for a bike!!

Oh no I hope it passes before Christmas!!

AdeleMarie88
18-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Feels like Christmas started early this year, everyone i know is so much more excited than I have ever known!! :) I absolutely cannot wait!! Only two more sleeps!!!!

mrstom
18-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm the Grinch this year. Usually I'm beside myself with excitement but at the moment I can't be bothered with it. My dad's having treatment for cancer (again) and I've had a tough few months with one thing and another. I'm having to force excitement on myself for the little ones.

Hopefully when I finish on Friday and can pack all cm stuff away for a few weeks I might feel a bit more festive. Two and a bit weeks with just my own family sounds like bliss right now x

lizduncan72
18-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Normally really excited by now but felling rubbish just now cos full of the cold-kindly shared by mindees!!- and got social worker coming this afternoon to do a report on our soon to be adopted daughter for her review panel in January. The woman is an absolute nightmare :( will be able to relax and look forward to Christmas once she's gone!!!

lashely
18-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Oh no that sounds stressful Christmas is a happy feature time but can be a sad time too depending in what is happening in your family life.

SYLVIA
18-12-2013, 09:57 PM
After friday I will get more christmassy. Family meal on sunday and monday is dd2's 24th birthday. Only 2 mindees monday and tuesday and they are both older ones so not too much to do there so I can pack up lots of toys and bits and tidy up. Then the festivities begin and no work till 6th January:clapping:

cathtee
18-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm excited, we've already had one big xmas dinner on sunday for my dd and her in-laws, first married xmas so she isn't coming to us on christmas day, and have 7 for xmas dinner on the actuall day, and it's the first year I have a playroom so we have decorated it and have 2 6 foot trees decorated its fab I'm like a kid again:blush: