View Full Version : how?

17-12-2013, 08:27 PM
hi, im wanting to go into child minding, and was wondering how to go about this? what do i need to do ect?. im currently working in a nursery and hold a full level 3 qualification in child care. what do i need to do first? id really appreciate any help/advice. thank you x

17-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi and welcome

Have a look at this thread which should help you


You will be required to do a local authority course despite your level 3 qualification