PDA

View Full Version : Is there a funny tummy bug going round?

WibbleWobble
16-12-2013, 07:06 PM
For a week or so I have felt nauseous, headachy, had terrible wind and an extremely rumbly tummy. I haven't had the trots but I feel it could happen any time.

Any one else?

Wibble the wibbly x

mrs robbie williams
16-12-2013, 07:12 PM
yep had it along with 2 mindees :( xx

sing-low
16-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Hope you feel better soon, Wibble!

SYLVIA
16-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes that's what I had last Wednesday. Gone when I woke up Thursday, just like a 24hr bug without the messy bits

kellib
16-12-2013, 07:56 PM
I've felt like that too but without feeling sick!

lisbet
16-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Yep, a couple of mindees/ their families, and me/ my family have all had the same symptoms.

hectors house
16-12-2013, 08:44 PM
For a week or so I have felt nauseous, headachy, had terrible wind and an extremely rumbly tummy. I haven't had the trots but I feel it could happen any time.

Any one else?

Wibble the wibbly x

Eat lots of Rennies for the wind and if that fails try your glue gun :laughing:

Sorry must be getting your posts muddled up! :D

WibbleWobble
16-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Eat lots of Rennies for the wind and if that fails try your glue gun :laughing: Sorry must be getting your posts muddled up! :D

I can't be that poorly , just scoffed a load of home made fudge

Wibble the queasy x

Kiddleywinks
16-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I woke up at daft o'clock the other weekend and spent 3 hours sat on the loo with a sick bucket on my knee coz I was convinced something was going to come from one end or the other or possibly both at the same time!

I managed to feel unqueasy enough to go back to bed but took the sick bucket with me and left the lights on in case I needed to get back to the bathroom PDQ, but no, nothing happened and I woke up with a terrible headache, but the dicky tummy rumbling had gone for which I was very very grateful (hate being sick or having the squits)

Touch wood it was all over before it got going but there is definitely something going around, I doubt I'll be as lucky again to get away with it

clareelizabeth1
16-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Ive been fine but did have a bath at 1am last night due to ds being sick all over me, himself, my bed and his bed. Then spent 3 hours trying to get to sleep. Oh the joys of mother hood

The Juggler
16-12-2013, 10:28 PM
oh bless ya hon. feel better soon x

littlemiss60561
16-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Yes I felt ill last weekend with it, but nothing happened. Had mindies off with sickness. 48 hrs clear so came back, then went down with it day later again... Argggg... I just know I'm going to be ill during my only holiday week off in donkey's years,..

starschildmind
17-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Yes I felt ill last weekend with it, but nothing happened. Had mindies off with sickness. 48 hrs clear so came back, then went down with it day later again... Argggg... I just know I'm going to be ill during my only holiday week off in donkey's years,..

The trick to this is dont stop. Ive got 2 weeks off.. only had a week this year my bodys threatened to be ill but I keep fighting it off. I know if I stop ill catch everything.
So altho im not doing lots. We are still doing. Got zoo trips and panto and mince pie making. .. I cant be ill!!!

Xx

Maza
17-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Mindees mum told me at drop off that this is how she feels. I secretly assumed that she was pregnant and suffering from morning sickness and started worrying about her giving notice! Maybe she has the bug!