PDA

View Full Version : any one got a pogo

3 little ducks
16-12-2013, 04:19 PM
i have one and love it, but have just changed my phone from blackberry to iphone. have discovered that iphones don't talk to pogos and my blackberry is dead and gone!! Any ideas anyone how I can use them both together? or does anyone know of a camera that bluetooths to a pogo if there is such a thing! :)

loocyloo
16-12-2013, 04:24 PM
sorry ... I can't help.

I know Iphones don't work with pogos, but i'm not sure if someone didn't post with an app or something that might work.

you can print from a camera that is 'pictbridge' compatible by using the usb cable that comes with the camera to connect to the pogo ( doesn't need to Bluetooth ) but not all new cameras work with pictbridge. ( so i'm told. mine is a Panasonic lumix and works fine )

DH once loaded photos I had already put on the pc ( and deleted from my camera ) onto a memory card, which he put in my camera and then I used the usb cable and printed them from the pogo! ( that will teach me not to print before I download/delete! )#

good luck x

3 little ducks
16-12-2013, 04:28 PM
thanks for that, will look into pictbridge, to be honest I don't want to get into loading onto pc transferring to pogo etc I just want to take pics and print, thanks for advice :)

sarah707
16-12-2013, 06:21 PM
I am sure someone mentioned an app ... it might be worth hunting Google :D

christine e
16-12-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't have any iphone but does this help

How to Connect the iPhone 4 to a PoGo Printer | Business & Entrepreneurship - azcentral.com (http://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/connect-iphone-4-pogo-printer-21299.html)