PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE FOUND MY GLUE GUN!!!

WibbleWobble
14-12-2013, 06:31 PM
It has been missing in action for god knows how long! Tbh I forgot I had one

Roll on new year..what can I do with it??????

Wibble xxx

WibbleWobble
14-12-2013, 07:19 PM
It has been missing in action for god knows how long! Tbh I forgot I had one Roll on new year..what can I do with it?????? Wibble xxx

Found it in the left over Xmas wrapping paper from last year

Wibble x

smurfette
14-12-2013, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE="WibbleWobble;1327507"] Found it in the left over Xmas wrapping paper from last year Wibble x[/QUOTE

Sure where else would it be?!!

Bluebell
14-12-2013, 07:47 PM
can you come to my house and find all the things I am constantly misplacing! Including my mind!

Koala
14-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes, like the cling film and the god da :censored: mn cheese grater!!! :angry:

MessybutHappy
14-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Had you glued it into the paper? Or wrapped it and forgotten to put in under the tree?
What do you need a glue gun for when wrapping presents?

PS I just found the missing third blue ball at the end of the ready bed last used in August! things always turn up in the end!

FloraDora
14-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Had you glued it into the paper? Or wrapped it and forgotten to put in under the tree?
What do you need a glue gun for when wrapping presents?

PS I just found the missing third blue ball at the end of the ready bed last used in August! things always turn up in the end!

' blue ball at the end of the ready bed' ......I am intrigued .......??????

My sons partner's parents always have exquisitely wrapped Christmas presents ......so.....this year..since I have more time...I have used glue gun for seamless joins...... Their present now looks like it has been wrapped by Harrods.....

How sad is that!!! But ..... Hopefully a glue gun is the way to..... Impressing future inlaws ( I know....a glue gun cannot be the root of future successfull relationships.. )

But...

Yeh hey ....I love glue guns!!!

MessybutHappy
14-12-2013, 10:12 PM
' blue ball at the end of the ready bed' ......I am intrigued .......??????

I got some of those lightweight plastic balls with holes in from active kids, three of each colour only there have been only two blue ones since... well, August, when the ready bed was last used!!

Maza
14-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Saw some lovely stars on pinterest. You use your glue gun to glue lots of lollipop sticks into the shape of a star and then drown them in glitter and they make lovely Christmas decorations. Saw them on The Artful Parent website amongst others. Have my glue gun ready but can't find my bloomin' sticks anywhere!

littlemiss60561
16-12-2013, 01:45 AM
Aw I want a glue gun!actually, I neeeeeeeeed a glue gun lol esp to wrap presents beautifully!
How about in prep for the snow, you start collecting milk bottles to build an igloo?

Cinnamon Sugar
16-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Aw I want a glue gun!actually, I neeeeeeeeed a glue gun lol esp to wrap presents beautifully!
How about in prep for the snow, you start collecting milk bottles to build an igloo?

I've just bought one, took a bit of time and a few burnt fingers for me to get used to it but I love it already. Also want a staple gun! :-D

kellyskidz!
16-12-2013, 04:59 PM

How do you build an igloo out of milk bottles? I want to do this lol!xx

loocyloo
16-12-2013, 07:37 PM
How do you build an igloo out of milk bottles? I want to do this lol!xx

My friend has just done one at school ... It's taken a whole school collecting plastic Milk bottles and lots of glue gun action! But it's cool. :-)

hectors house
16-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Saw some lovely stars on pinterest. You use your glue gun to glue lots of lollipop sticks into the shape of a star and then drown them in glitter and they make lovely Christmas decorations. Saw them on The Artful Parent website amongst others. Have my glue gun ready but can't find my bloomin' sticks anywhere!

I made these buy gluing 3 triangles together to make triangles - mindees decorated with sequins and buttons and then I glued 2 triangles together to make 6 pointed star - I don't have a glue gun but do have industrial strength PVA glue from builders merchants as the PVA glue in ASDA wouldn't even stick paper together! The stars look beautiful on our display I will be sad to let the children take them home.:D

Tulip
16-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Found it in the left over Xmas wrapping paper from last year

Wibble x

Things always turn up when you are not looking for them!

PixiePetal
16-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Wish I could find the butterfly postcards I got to make greetings cards with :rolleyes: was going to make a set for my SIL for Christmas! Not seeing her till Easter so we usually have presents then, so got a while to hunt them down and make the cards

Maybe they are in the loft room! that's where I put the wrapping paper last month

maisiemog
16-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Aw I want a glue gun!actually, I neeeeeeeeed a glue gun lol esp to wrap presents beautifully! How about in prep for the snow, you start collecting milk bottles to build an igloo?

You do need one. Glue guns and laminators should be part of every childminders essential purchases! Love mine all much! Mind you it gets used for fixing things I've broken more than anything!

littlemiss60561
16-12-2013, 11:48 PM
I always do as I'm told, so will make it a New Years resolution to buy one. It may also be the first I've ever stuck too lol
How to build an Igloo here. I'm all excited now lol

How to Build a Milk Jug Igloo (http://www.squidoo.com/milk-jug-igloo)

clareelizabeth1
16-12-2013, 11:54 PM
I always do as I'm told, so will make it a New Years resolution to buy one. It may also be the first I've ever stuck too lol How to build an Igloo here. I'm all excited now lol How to Build a Milk Jug Igloo (http://www.squidoo.com/milk-jug-igloo)

Would love to do this. Have no idea where I would store 400 odd bottles it's a lot of milk to drink too. Maybe I shall have to start now and do it next December.

maisiemog
17-12-2013, 06:19 AM
I always do as I'm told, so will make it a New Years resolution to buy one. It may also be the first I've ever stuck too lol How to build an Igloo here. I'm all excited now lol How to Build a Milk Jug Igloo (http://www.squidoo.com/milk-jug-igloo)

I have got to try this but the problem is we get a milkman so don't drink milk out of these cartons. Plus my DH would kill me if I had that many kept in the house!