PDA

View Full Version : Lincolnshire childminders.

littlesprogs
18-07-2008, 11:05 AM
I just got a email from fun farm that you all might be interested in. i have pasted it below.

Attention all Childminders!

Here at Fun Farm we recognise just how difficult it can be to keep children entertained all through the day, so we thought we would offer all childminders in Lincolnshire a helping hand! We are offering all childminders a discount of 50 pence per child Monday to Friday, so prices are as follows:
Before 1pm £2.50 per child
After 1pm £3.50 per child
School Holidays £4.00 per child

Adults - One free adult per paying child, all additional adults £1.50 each.

Fun Farm provides soft play to children aged 0-12 years, and our cafe offers an extensive menu to suit children and adults. We also provide magazines and newspapers to keep the adults entertained while bigger kids play, so why not come along and see what we are all about! To take advantage of this offer all you need to do is bring your childminders registration certificate and show it at reception whilst paying.

The childminder offer can also be used in conjunction with the free return offer so take advantage and get two visits for the price of one!

We hope to see you soon,

Fun Farm

Offer ends 2nd September
Can be used in conjuction with the return offer
Terms and Conditions apply

cloud9
18-07-2008, 02:05 PM
wow why doesn't everyone do great deals for us childminders!

Gherkin
18-07-2008, 02:55 PM
oh poo. I'm only in Cambs and there is never any free stuff here for childminders.

flora
18-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Where exactly is fun farm Louise????

kindredspirits
18-07-2008, 07:30 PM
aww i bet its a bit too far from peterborough.

jaytravis
18-07-2008, 07:41 PM
i never got a emial like that thats good we are always at the fun farm

Rubybubbles
19-07-2008, 07:37 AM
oh, gives me something to do when I move up with the kids thanks for sharing, where is it though? is there a website to look at?

ajs
19-07-2008, 08:02 AM
we've got a new children's play centre too and they charge £3.25 for every child but for minders they are doing it for £2.50 as one of the women who runs it is still a registered childminder.

the minder and mum have set up in business together.

littlesprogs
19-07-2008, 03:04 PM
i dont know where it is or what it is i have never been lol they just randomly sent me a email dont know where they got my address from i guessed it was cis but if you guys havent had one then maybe not!