PDA

View Full Version : Funny kids comments "doctors and dead people"

clairer
06-12-2013, 01:12 PM
My two year old mindee went home the other day and mum asked what did you do today? Mindee replied "we played doctors and dead people"!
Mum sent me a message laughing saying "what are you teaching her"?! I replied this was definitely child led play, not adult led!:panic::)

The kids had been playing doctors and saying "quick she's dying, give her the medicine" etc!

clairer
06-12-2013, 01:52 PM
I guess it comes under expressive arts and design HA HA!

sing-low
06-12-2013, 02:49 PM
My two year old mindee went home the other day and mum asked what did you do today? Mindee replied "we played doctors and dead people"!
Mum sent me a message laughing saying "what are you teaching her"?! I replied this was definitely child led play, not adult led!:panic::)

The kids had been playing doctors and saying "quick she's dying, give her the medicine" etc!

What on earth has she been watching on TV?!

watford wizz
06-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Last week started with very new sibling of current mindee aged 3 had both for 3hrs then mum took little one quietly from toddler group so older one would not see her. Getting ready to leave group as normal with older one who asked where LO was I answered "mummy's got her" he replied " no you've lost her" not wanting him to worry all pm about me loosing her, phoned dad who reassured him she was with mummy. My hubby comes in and 3 year old announces with both hands on hips" well hubby name, Watford lost my sister! But it's ok mummy found her " just hope ofsted don't visit anytime soon!