PDA

View Full Version : thanks dearest son

FussyElmo
05-12-2013, 05:56 PM
When handing mindee over to granddad. Ds aged 6 asked where's the money.

Really wished the floor could have opened up wouldnt have minded but I have already been paid.

Bluebell
05-12-2013, 06:25 PM
ha ha that's so cute! At least you had been paid otherwise it might have looked like you're training your son up to chase for you!

sarah707
05-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Hehehe! Ds used to do that sort of thing to me :laughing:

dette
05-12-2013, 06:57 PM
could i borrow him please...i've a few parents who could do with reminding.you could Hire him out like a bailiff

Rubybubbles
05-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Heehee

Good for him! My ds asked me this week if I got paid on time this time! He is nearly 12 as I was ranting and added a bit about charges on the newsletter!

charlottenash
05-12-2013, 07:17 PM
When a penny fell out of mums bag my DS said 'oh is that the payment?' We couldn't stop laughing, so cute!

cathtee
05-12-2013, 07:18 PM
How sweet, :)

FussyElmo
05-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Hes such a little mercenary at the min - bless him.

I will gladly hire him out he may have angelic looks but goes where angels fear to tread :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mummits
05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
My eldest son (when much littler, but he won't be allowed to forget it!) once remarked to some visiting parents " I don't understand why YOU would have to pay Mum when WE are borrowing YOUR children". Hmm - I hadn't quite seen it like that!

manjay
06-12-2013, 09:15 AM
I can always rely on my ds to tell parents the truth when they ask if their children have behaved today! I have had to ban him from the porch when parents arrive to pick up:rolleyes:

shortstuff
06-12-2013, 09:35 AM
I can always rely on my ds to tell parents the truth when they ask if their children have behaved today! I have had to ban him from the porch when parents arrive to pick up:rolleyes:

Thank goodness yours does it too x thought it was only mine lol x

Maza
06-12-2013, 12:19 PM

Yes, my DD does that too! It's so embarrassing. It happens the other way round too. Once I got really, really cross with my DD, which is very out of character for me but she was being impossible, which is actually out of character for her too. Mindee told his mum how cross I had been and I was so embarrassed. Mum saw the funny side of it though thankfully. I hadn't smacked her or swore or anything, but it still sounded awful!

kellyskidz!
06-12-2013, 12:24 PM

Hahaha ditto!
My dd5 always say well she didn't share her pudding with me today..
Luckily the parents just laugh it off and say Oh better luck next time!
I remember once when I had a crying baby who was teething I said to Mum yes she's been fine as I'd already text her about the teething and my dd said 'are you lying Mummy when you said she's been fine?' The shame lol xx

clairer
06-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Brilliant. Just laugh it off!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laugh ing::laughing::laughing:

The Juggler
06-12-2013, 02:35 PM
lol! cheeky devil!