PDA

View Full Version : Omg u must read this!

bernesewalking
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Cant do links but found this on another site we all know, unbelievable!!!!

child minders husband
I have never posted on here before and just after some advise really, i have a fantastic childminder who i have been using for over a year now my son adores her and loves going to her house he is 2, we have also become very good friends over time which is really nice. Now my problem is her husband it started this spring he he was always being nice to me etc... my child minder warned me what his intentions were which was basically to try get me in bed as he was open about this to her and has been with other women thorough out there marriage, he then started texting me making rude remarks asking me to meet him at bars, (i have everything saved) to which i just brushed of, after a while he confronted me in the back garden of the house saying he could not take seeing me with someone else and it was breaking his heart and for him to get over this he told me to give him o*** sex, to which i blew my top at the house and the neighbors and his wife heard, He hates my sons dad my partner for his own personal reasons just pure jealousy really, he is not allowed to even to collect his own son from the house as child minders husband as banned him for no reason, in the past when we have made plans to go out he the husband would tell my child minder she is not allowed to have my son, there is also another woman that takes her children to this childminders house he has also made very rude comments about her and what he would like to do to her as i was in the house when he said it i over heard he has also made comments about the other childs dad calling him shrek, i just do not know what to do? do i do the right thing and report it and if so who do i report it to? the only thing is my very good friendship with my childminder that is what is killing me inside.there is so much more i could tell you all but it would just go on and on

munch149
05-12-2013, 12:18 PM
All I can say is omg!!! No way would I have that as the wife, mum of mindee or dad Of mindee.

carol cameron
05-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I read that too and was totally astounded. Could it be a made up story do you think ?

Koala
05-12-2013, 01:57 PM
OMG, childcare with extra's :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I don't beleive it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: what a load of bull.

k1rstie
05-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Her child has been attending for a year? Now she is asking advice?

What advice has been given by the kind, factual, nice mums?

AliceK
05-12-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm afraid I do not believe it at all although why someone would waste their time writing something like that is beyond me :panic:

xxxx

bernesewalking
05-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I did wonder why she had wrote " never posted on her before " when her profile states otherwise, really do hope this is a wind up, if anyone wants to read the whole post it's located in the serious stuff under childminders husband on that website we all know and ignore comments on!

AdeleMarie88
05-12-2013, 04:24 PM
I did wonder why she had wrote " never posted on her before " when her profile states otherwise, really do hope this is a wind up, if anyone wants to read the whole post it's located in the serious stuff under childminders husband on that website we all know and ignore comments on!

Are you referring to MN? I can't find it hahaha x

bernesewalking
05-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Are you referring to MN? I can't find it hahaha x

No try the other site NM :)

AdeleMarie88
05-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Hahaha read it, I'm not sure I believe it to be honest, it seems so far fetched, but hey who knows?! Bit of light entertainment for a Thursday afternoon! X