PDA

View Full Version : rain suit for babies

Kidston
02-12-2013, 01:32 PM
This may seem like a silly question but all the rain suits I have seen are footless so what do you put on non walking babies feet?

ninagee
02-12-2013, 01:49 PM
I use the Togz all in suits and bought the lined booties as well for the non-walkers. All I have to do is strap the booties on (with or without shoes) and off they go!

Nina :-)

munch149
02-12-2013, 01:53 PM
This may seem like a silly question but all the rain suits I have seen are footless so what do you put on non walking babies feet?

Baby snow suits have feet I also saw older children ones in sainsburies with feet the other day which I couldn't see why you would need if walking. Otherwise ask parents to provide prewalker shoes or buy some cheap slip on shoes (amazon sell them think they are called shoezies or something like that) Also get them to provide spare socks in case they get wet

clareelizabeth1
02-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Keep an eye on muddy puddles they do thermal waterproof booties which stay on even my little mans feet. Very expensive though at £18 so wait for a sale I got mine for £3.50.

The Juggler
02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
i had the regatta ones from waterproofworld.co.uk and they sell overbootees for non walkers to go over crawler shoes etc. about £8/pair

loocyloo
02-12-2013, 10:26 PM
if I haven't got waterproof shoe things, and as we're not usually out for a long time, I put a pair of thick wellie socks on the babe.

MessybutHappy
02-12-2013, 10:57 PM
On my own, not (yet) on a mindee, we did sock, coin bag, sock! Outer sock got pretty heavy duty wear, but the inner sock stayed dry and warmth was provided by the bag. Needless to say, we had to watch the sock remover extraordinaire, but usually, everything stayed in place because there were worms etc to eat!!! We felt it was daft to spend a fortune on waterproof overbooties for such a short time in use... then we went on to have more children, who could have used same pair, now i'm CMing and WISH we'd bought them!:thumbsup: Parents, despite being told that we go out EVERY day, fail to send in suitable clothes. I'm giving up and keeping my own stash now. Turns out I'm more reliable!!

smurfette
02-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Turns out I'm more reliable!!

Ya think?!