PDA

View Full Version : Daily Mail

teacake2
01-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Did anyone see the article the other day in the Daily Mail? It was about a chap and his family who share their breakfast with a camel!!!!
His name is Nathan Anderson-Dixon, I used to be his Childminder many years ago, he used to go to school with my DS. He runs a company that supplies animals to films and advertising now, he used to be an estate agent.
Small world isn't it.
Teacake2

samb
01-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Wow that's so cool! He must have had a fab childminder to help him develop his caring and imagination skills!

Tulip
01-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Did anyone see the article the other day in the Daily Mail? It was about a chap and his family who share their breakfast with a camel!!!!
His name is Nathan Anderson-Dixon, I used to be his Childminder many years ago, he used to go to school with my DS. He runs a company that supplies animals to films and advertising now, he used to be an estate agent.
Small world isn't it.
Teacake2

Wow that sounds like an introduction to a child's story book - chap and his family who share their breakfast with a camel :)

mrstom
02-12-2013, 06:46 AM
I had to read that several times! Thought 'camel' was a typo but couldn't think what else it could be :D