PDA

View Full Version : Argh!! Having a 'I can't do this' moment :0(

Rickers83
27-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Nightmare school run this morning, had to tell same child 7 times not to run/stay away from edge etc. he then threw a paddy at school gates when I told another lo he would get a reward sticker for good walking. And couldn't explain to him why as he put fingers in ears!!!!
Then baby screamed all way home in pushchair & clung to my legs all morning. Put him down for nap and he threw mother of all tantrums in cot, throwing himself around and screaming!

Finally got both lo's quiet and my hubby's uncle bangs on my door and loudly asks to use our outside tap.... Needless to say they both woke up and we started all over again!!

Now having nightmare arranging dinner as have very fussy eater tonight (chips, nuggets, plain pasta),
But we had pasta last night & usually only do chips once a week, Friday as I have another chip only eater that night....

Want to crawl in a hole and hide :0(

& breathe......

k-tots
27-11-2013, 12:14 PM
I hear you.. my 10m mindee this morning has done nothing but cry...tried getting her to sleep. ...changed her gave bottles nothing...normally I can put her on the floor and she will go explore. ...took to holding her to settle then put her down tthen she started again.....it's going to be a long day

smurfette
27-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Hope u get chance for a cuppa and your afternoons are better xx

MessybutHappy
27-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Hugs to you both!
Been there, it will get better, just hang in there!