PDA

View Full Version : Printer

Daisy1956
26-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi can anyone suggest a printer that will print onto thin card mine won't do it (Epson) and i am fed up with cutting things out and sticking them on card. Also it has to fairly cheap. Thanks in advance.

sarah707
27-11-2013, 07:43 AM
I have a kodak but I don't think they make them any more...

HP do everything but they tend to be expensive and the inks are not cheap either.

Have you looked online for reviews? I'd try that xx

birch24
27-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi can anyone suggest a printer that will print onto thin card mine won't do it (Epson) and i am fed up with cutting things out and sticking them on card. Also it has to fairly cheap. Thanks in advance.

Hi I have a canon. I have just bought it it does everything!!! I can AirPrint from my iPhone and iPad . I had to scan all the paperwork when doing my sons DBS forms and email them over to them. If I had had my old printer I couldn't have done any of this.

I don't know if I can print on card as I have never tried. I am sure if it was thin card it would be ok though. I bought it at PC world.
Might be worth asking in somewhere like that.

Tazmin68
27-11-2013, 01:55 PM
I have the cannon also only the cheap all in one wireless which cost me about £39.99 from argos got it a couple if months ago bought another one for my parents as a Christmas present. Yes it does print on thin card. I can print with my apple devices no problem.

Logan
27-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Mines an Epson & can print onto card. Think it depends on the card thickness - card suitable for going through a photocopier is usually ok.

Daisy1956
27-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Thanks everyone. I will have a look online at reviews. I have tried thin card it will print it sometimes but not others.