PDA

View Full Version : Lost first aid certificate

Kirsty90
24-11-2013, 07:46 PM
I've searched high & low for my first aid certificate & I can't find it anywhere. I can't even remember which company I done it with to ask them for a copy. I know it expires in may but not sure of the date what should I do?

Thanks

Kirsty x

Mrs Scrubbit
24-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Oh dear, mine is always displayed on my wall-all you can do is to quickly book on a course xx

moggy
24-11-2013, 08:03 PM
You can order a new certificate of you can remember the company- check in an old diary- did you write it down? check with any CMs you went with? Check your accounts- did you note the company when you put the cost down as an expense?

cathtee
24-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Oh dear, I would book a refresher for may unless you can get one before, are you due an inspection? If so book one for the earliest date you can to prove that you are on top of it.

clairer
24-11-2013, 08:09 PM
If it runs out in May it's time to think about booking on another one anyway. Just book in for March/April and get your new certificate.

Kirsty90
24-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone, I was planning on looking for a course in January but may have to do it sooner. I'm not due an inspection for another year & a half but would rather get it sorted x

hectors house
25-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Mine runs out at the end of March next year so I have been looking for a course I can do, there is one that is in March over 2 Saturdays but the 2nd Saturday is a day after my old certificate expires - any thoughts on whether this course is ok or should I book an earlier one? Surely if I am already on the course, one day won't make a difference - I am overdue for an inspection but unless Ofsted come on the Friday that the current certificate expires, I will still have a current certificate. My only worry is what would I do if the course didn't get enough people booked on and it got cancelled!

k-tots
25-11-2013, 09:48 AM
I would say as long as you pass in the second Saturday u could work the monday....our first aud provider fgave us a bank card size certificate on the kast day even though our certificate came two weeks later

munch149
25-11-2013, 02:58 PM
My first aid was orverdue. People told me as long as you are booked onto one ofsted can see your taking the necessary steps so it ok don't know how true that is