PDA

View Full Version : Task 3- phonecall

sazzylou
22-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Well i successfully completed my task 1 but now i am on task 3 and have to have a phone call off assessor and explain the importance of confidentiality and the data protection.. Anyone done it? I know the answers just wondering what the phone call was like xx

jitterbug
22-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I haven't done my course online but I used to be an assessor and your telephone call will literally be like a normal conversation with your assessor, they will probably state the date and your name then away you go!! Really easy.

sazzylou
22-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Oh really!? Thats not bad then.. I like ti know whAt im in for see lol. As i said i know the info just didnt know how the call would be! Thank you xx

Tulip
22-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes I had the task three phone call and felt really nervous about it but it was quite relaxed. I got myself comfortable at the table with all my info in front of me in case I went blank, glass of water at the ready and a trip to the loo first! Nothing to worry about, assessor was lovely and as I remembered typed our conversation up as we went along. Good luck you will be fine x

sazzylou
23-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Thank you tulip.. How long did the convo last? X

Tulip
23-11-2013, 11:38 AM
I've dug the paperwork out. After the telephone call the assessor types it all up and you get to see it to make sure you agree with what she has written. It also logs how long the conversation was. So I can be very precise and tell you mine took 17 mins! :)

Emra81
23-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Mine was exactly the same...just over 15 mins although very relaxed so felt like less. I wrote up the info I'd gathered as if it were an assignment I was going to submit coz it helped me get it all clear in my head and then had that in front of me when she called. She even said at the beginning that she would prompt me if I'd missed anything she needed to hear. It really wasn't too bad at all hun, you'll be absolutely fine x

sazzylou
23-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Thank u so much tulip and emra! Ur both gems.. I feel much more relaxed about it now xx