PDA

View Full Version : A strange request

Chatterbox Childcare
21-11-2013, 02:29 PM
but hopefully someone can help

I want to put a photograph on my calendar of a child and then to cover over the rough edges place a circular paper/sticker/shape over the photo to cover up the edges.

Any ideas where I could get these from or even if they exist? Can't be too thick.

thank you

Mouse
21-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Have you looked at scrapbooking stuff? Is a photo mount what you're looking for?

Chatterbox Childcare
21-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Have tried scrapbooking and yet it is a mount but everyone I try has card and that is too thick

have found a circle cutter on Amazon which is like compass so that may do it. Just to find flat sheets of sticky back thin paper now

thanks for answering

Mouse
21-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Have you tried searching sticker photo frames? There are lots on ebay, though a lot of them look pretty big.

PixiePetal
21-11-2013, 05:50 PM
In the crafting line it sounds like you need die-cut frames? What sort of size photo? try Hunkydory brand?

Chatterbox Childcare
21-11-2013, 09:06 PM
In the crafting line it sounds like you need die-cut frames? What sort of size photo? try Hunkydory brand?

Thank you for this information and what a fab website - will be saving this one

I have found an alternative now. Been to staples and brought sticky back A4 sheets and am about to order on Amazon a cutting compass (remember them in school!)

clairer
21-11-2013, 09:35 PM
I have bought some of these from hobbycraft x x