PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry before im registerd

lady luck
20-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Hi I've just had a lady contact me asking for childcare for her 8 year old boy. He is autistic and has speech and learning difficulty s. the thing is I'm still waiting for my dbs cheap to come back I've been waiting for over a month. I would love to look after this boy but can't ask mom to sign a start date as I don't know when I will be registered. What would you do in this situation ? Any advice would be appreciated. Xx

Tulip
20-11-2013, 06:58 PM
It takes ages going through the process to get registered so I would let your mum know that

sing-low
20-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Tell Mum that you honestly don't know when you'll be registered but that you'd love to look after her son. She may be happy to wait for someone who is really enthusiastic, you won't know unless you try.

lady luck
20-11-2013, 07:14 PM
I have explained to mom that I don't know how long it's going to take. She is alright with this and doesn't need childcare to start for a couple of months anyway x we have agreed that she should come around and meet me and the rest of my family a few times do that the little boy gets used to me and my kids x. So far so good xx I hope it all works out now