PDA

View Full Version : What A Rubbish Morning

Tealady
20-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Our Old Zafira has died a death (gear box) on the school run. Finally got home to find I couldn't get in my house as the yale lock had gone faulty so had to call the lock smith. Then the door knocker came off I my hand!

Hopefully that's my 3 things for the day.

Had to send Baby mindee home as couldn't wait in the cold and rain. Thankfully parents were lovely about it and even offered me to come and wait at their house for the lock-smith. However I declined as my Mum is local (would have just gone round there with baby but my Mum and Sister have started to smoke in the house again).

Now off to look for a new car :-(

Mummits
20-11-2013, 01:46 PM
My car has just died too. I just spent £700 supposedly getting it fixed and it broke down on the way home from the garage, and is now deemed beyond repair. Have a hug and some sympathy! :group hug:

mummyMia
20-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Oh no, poor you! I'm sure that means all of your bad luck for the month has now been used up. :)

smurfette
20-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Awful. Hugs to both of you re cars!! Rotten timing. X

ninagee
20-11-2013, 01:59 PM
I had another flat tyre on my Zafira this morning :-(

That's 5 tyres in 2 years! I am sure this car is jinxed.

My previous car, a Berlingo had one flat tyre in 8 years.

Off to get the bus in the rain for school run.According to DS8 this morning was an 'adventure'!

Worked out that I've spent £600 so far just on tyres....

BlondeMoment
20-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Oh my gosh what a morning!
So funny how these things always cluster isn't it.
I remember my car clapping out on me in the middle of a roundabout and having to drag 2 little toddlers home in the pouring rain. No buggy, no coats. (I learned from that one!). Luckily we were only 15 minutes walk from the house but we had to go back track as one LO had dropped her bunny. It was such heavy rain we were all crying by the time we got back to the house lol.
Now I always have a buggy and coats in the car no matter what.

starschildmind
20-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Ahhh... to fix these problems just make sure you OH is a mechanic :-D lol