PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone started Christmas activities yet?

Jenna
19-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I wondered if anyone has started Christmas yet im so excited this year don't think I'll be able to get to the end of the week before we start ours. When does everyone else? If I had my way the tree would be up sat by OH says it must wait until after DS birthday on the 3rd of Dec.

kellyskidz!
19-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Started today funnily enough lol!
We do lots, making tree decs, cards, calendars for next year and homem made gifts so I like to start early
(and also my tree is going up on Sunday but don't tell my OH:blush:)

gef918
19-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Haven't started Christmas activities yet, but have ordered lots of items from Crafty Crocodile! I do try to wait until first week of Dec before starting Christmas activities.

loocyloo
19-11-2013, 05:30 PM
My tree will go up on sun 1st Dec which is Advent Sunday. I haven't started any crafts yet... Although I have quite few bits planned I need to go through it all and see what I actually have!!!

And then I get a bit obsessed and write a chart of children and Christmas bits and then I can mark off who has done what! Some days it feels like a production line!

dette
19-11-2013, 05:32 PM
I wondered if anyone has started Christmas yet im so excited this year don't think I'll be able to get to the end of the week before we start ours. When does everyone else? If I had my way the tree would be up sat by OH says it must wait until after DS birthday on the 3rd of Dec.

we do our tree after the 3rd too as that's my DD's birthday :)
started making plans for xmas crafts today

Chatterbox Childcare
19-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Started last month and completed today our christmas hangers - nearly completed the calendars and tomorrow we are doing our Reindeer hats

blue bear
19-11-2013, 06:21 PM
The after school children started after Halloween, the little one started this week, we made a tree from cardboard on Monday (slot tree) and have started decorating it. We make loads and hang it up every where, everyone decorates a bag and on the last day take all their creations and I add some treats to the bag.

mrs robbie williams
19-11-2013, 06:26 PM
we've done snow pictures and snowmen with cotton wool today :) crafty crocodiles have some great stuff for xmas, waiting for friday then will put a sneaky order in :cool:

Simona
19-11-2013, 06:38 PM
YES...put lots of lights in my front garden...took hours too!!! but no activities as yet!

cathtee
19-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Starting next wednesday/thursday when we make advent calenders then it will full steam ahead on monday 2nd looking forward to it
but the tree stays day until the 11th or nearest weekend it's family tradition