PDA

View Full Version : Pogo printer

SYLVIA
17-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Those of you who have a pogo printer can you tell me which phone or camera you use. I need to upgrade my phone and would still like to be able to use the pogo. I have tried connecting my camera direct to the printer but it doesn't work either. I like the pogo prints for small obs so I'm reluctant to change without knowing what will work

VeggieSausage
18-11-2013, 09:04 AM
I just use my digital camera and attach with usb lead that came with camera that you can plug into computer etc with....

loocyloo
18-11-2013, 09:32 AM
I just use my digital camera and attach with usb lead that came with camera that you can plug into computer etc with....

that's all I do.

you need the camera to be able to use 'pict bridge' or something I think!

I've just bought a new camera and didn't even stop to think about if it would work with the pogo :eeeek: hope it does!

with a phone, the pogo doesn't work with iphone, but should work with any other phone if you can Bluetooth from it. I just tried googling to find out if there is a list of phone/cameras compatible with pogo ... but I think you'll have to google each respective phone & pogo! good luck x

bernesewalking
18-11-2013, 02:12 PM
My htc works fine with my pogo printer

mama2three
18-11-2013, 02:17 PM
my nokia lumia doesn't - which is especially annoying as I chose that phone as it has a good camera.
there is a list on the polaroid website of what works.

SYLVIA
18-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Ive been trying out a Samang galaxy and that will not pair through bluetooth. I'l have to research before upgrading my phone

loocyloo
18-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks, Ive been trying out a Samang galaxy and that will not pair through bluetooth. I'l have to research before upgrading my phone

I've got a Samsung galaxy mini 3 ( or something like that! ) and mine bluetooths ok x

Tazmin68
19-11-2013, 10:04 AM
I have samsung galaxy ace and downloaded the camera360 app and can print on the pogo fine . It won't work with the camera app that is built in with the phone. I had to go to App Store and downloaded the camera360 app
Deb

SYLVIA
19-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Thats interesting bout the galaxy. The camera apps didn't seem to be working now. I'l have another go before I make my choice

mama2three
19-11-2013, 11:31 AM
This is copied from the pogo support page -
The Polaroid POGO is compatible with some makes of mobile phone available, such as older Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola and Blackberry models. However it has been found to be incompatible with many of the latest smartphones now becoming available. In this case we suggest that you look at purchasing a GL10 instead, details of which can be found on this website.
The POGO is not compatible with any Apple iPhone.
Additionally the Pogo is not compatible with PC’s or laptops,
It is only compatible with PICTBRIDGE enabled cameras. However it has been found it may not operate with the latest models of cameras with this facility so please check before purchasing if possible.The passcode when setting up a Bluetooth connection is 6 0 0 0

atmkids
19-11-2013, 11:36 AM
The pogo works fine with my Galaxy S3. Was it an old Samsung you tried as I don't think it worked with the s2

SYLVIA
19-11-2013, 02:35 PM
no its a brand new galaxy phone. Il try again later. Thanks for all the help

funemnx
19-11-2013, 05:07 PM
I solved this problem by getting a bluetooth usb dongle (Tesco £4). All my photos go on my laptop (camera and phone) then I can print them from the laptop through the pogo no probs :thumbsup:

loocyloo
19-11-2013, 05:19 PM
I solved this problem by getting a bluetooth usb dongle (Tesco £4). All my photos go on my laptop (camera and phone) then I can print them from the laptop through the pogo no probs :thumbsup:

That's a cunning plan. I might get one too!