PDA

View Full Version : 2 Simple incorporating new ey changes?

jadavi
17-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Does anyone know if they have?

Rick
17-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I asked the same of Orbit and they said the advice they were getting was that changes were not necessarily required.....I'm not sure where they are getting that advice from!

jadavi
18-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Just wrote to them asking. I will report back

jadavi
18-11-2013, 04:21 PM
The very helpfully app maker said;
The new updated guideline document doesn't make any changes to the actual aspects of the framework. It just simplifies the framework. If you belive tjis not to be the case please can you let us know what you think is incorrect and I'll have it looked into

jadavi
18-11-2013, 04:22 PM
He also said if you delete and reinstall the app the new drop down menu has characteristics of learning incorporated into it - sounds fab

jadavi
18-11-2013, 04:39 PM
On the drop down menu there's a new section called 'our time our identity' which might be the characteristics of essential learning
It looks really good .

Does anyone recognise that title (our time our identity ) to be wording out of early years outcomes or the framework?

Rick
18-11-2013, 06:40 PM
The very helpfully app maker said;
The new updated guideline document doesn't make any changes to the actual aspects of the framework. It just simplifies the framework. If you belive tjis not to be the case please can you let us know what you think is incorrect and I'll have it looked into

Have they realised that some of the wording in the statements has changed, not just assuming that it is just the Unique Child column in DM

jadavi
18-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes the wording is the same as eyo

I'm very impressed with the changes.