PDA

View Full Version : Children... the brutal truth!!

clairer
16-11-2013, 11:53 PM
I took part in a conversation on here the other day about how children tell you how it is. They tell you you look pregnant in front of their parents etc.

Well, the other day really took the biscuit..a mindee patted my tummy in front of her mum and told me I had "a squidgy tummy". I replied "that will happen to you one day if you have babies", to which her 7 yr old brother promptly replied "well you won't see that, as you'll be dead!"

GEE! Thanks!

Kaybeaa
17-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Ouch!! Hahaha that made me giggle though!

The Juggler
17-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I took part in a conversation on here the other day about how children tell you how it is. They tell you you look pregnant in front of their parents etc.

Well, the other day really took the biscuit..a mindee patted my tummy in front of her mum and told me I had "a squidgy tummy". I replied "that will happen to you one day if you have babies", to which her 7 yr old brother promptly replied "well you won't see that, as you'll be dead!"

GEE! Thanks!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: oh aren't they sweet sometimes - NOT!

lizduncan72
17-11-2013, 02:17 PM
It was my birthday last week and my 3 1/2 year old mindee said I would be very old cos I was already really old! Mind you, after spending all day Thursday and Friday (in service days at school) with 8 kids in the house (2 x 13 months, 1x21months, 1 x 3 1/2, 1x6, 1x10, 1x 14 and 1 x 16!!) I certainly felt very old!!

caz3007
17-11-2013, 03:17 PM
My brother was about 5 and he said to my mum 'when I die, can you put my bones in a frame on the wall'. He was about 30 when it was mums 60th and he said 'the next time we see this many flowers for you, it will be your funeral'. Luckily she understands his sense of humour.

One of my mindies asked another parent the names of her cats the other day and then promptly said 'I don't like those names'...lol