PDA

View Full Version : How exciting!

jaz
17-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Well I have recieved my letter from Ofsted today with my number in it so that I can start filling it in.

I did ring them, and they said that the form was not going to be compulsory, they just said it would help us all get to grips with the EYFS and know where we needed to improve areas of our service?!!?!?

J
x

Pauline
17-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Maybe not compulsory but if you don't do it then expect a very long inspection!! :panic:

jaz
17-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Maybe not compulsory but if you don't do it then expect a very long inspection!! :panic:

If you are trying to scare me then you have suceeded :panic:

She implied to me that it would be a good idea, but then we will have to update them on a regular basis - so should we do them every 6 months for example and keep the old copies to show how we have adapted our practice??

J
x

Gherkin
19-07-2008, 04:47 AM
She implied to me that it would be a good idea, but then we will have to update them on a regular basis - so should we do them every 6 months for example and keep the old copies to show how we have adapted our practice??

We got told to update regularly so I will proberbly schedual mine for a tweak every 3 months. For me I would worry that if I waited 6 months I might forget stuff and also have too much to write at one time.

angeldelight
19-07-2008, 08:16 AM
I think its for your own benefit that you do fill in the form and I think although you do not have to that its expected of you

Imagine a moody inspector come out and you have to have her at your house a few hours more just because you havent filled in the form - it wont make you happy - it wont make her happy

I know what I would rather do ha

Angel xx