PDA

View Full Version : why???????

Mrsh3103
15-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Why would anyone put their child who has just started potty training in jeans with a belt and a baby grow vest???? Major toilet issues this afternoon at sort play!!!!!

Goatgirl
15-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Uh oh..... Not helpful. For you or lo...

I feel an amendment to your toilet training policy coming on. Some parents need very specific written instructions on the simplest of things.. :cool:.

Bet they wear more 'easy access' clothing when with parents/at the weekend :rolleyes:

AT least its Friday :thumbsup:

Daisy1956
15-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Always amazes me how children who have never worn dungarees suddenly appear in them when potty training starts. I think it's a conspiracy.

muffins
15-11-2013, 02:53 PM
:rolleyes: I had one in a onesie!

Koala
15-11-2013, 02:59 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thank god it happens to others, sometimes I think it just happens to me!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jackie 7
15-11-2013, 04:59 PM
I never thought of doing a potty training policy/letter. Will do one when next potty training. I did suggest to mum not to use a best with bottom poppers.

Mrs Scrubbit
15-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Always amazes me how children who have never worn dungarees suddenly appear in them when potty training starts. I think it's a conspiracy.

Yes I'm with you on this........................Oh why do they do it?xx:panic:

hectors house
15-11-2013, 08:55 PM
When I had done an observation that child was starting to show interest in sitting on potty - I put next steps for me to sit child on potty at each nappy change and after nap to get used to sitting on it, under my heading for parents suggestions for activities at home - I wrote "buy some elastic waist jogging bottoms for when we start potty training properly". They had better not dare send him in jeans, belts, dungarees - they have been warned!

KatieFS
16-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Inappropriate clothing. Grrrrr

Had a child turn up yesterday 9m old. In sleep suit and cardigan. No coat? A sleep suit? How thin is this? He is going to bed day then? No don't think so?it was 3 degrees here yesterday!

k-tots
16-11-2013, 08:09 AM
My parent dresses her children in scruffs as she know how messy we can get lol....but lately the 3y lg comes in these high ankle boots and tge shoelaces are so long....have to triple knot them and they are a pain to get off

kellib
16-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Inappropriate clothing. Grrrrr Had a child turn up yesterday 9m old. In sleep suit and cardigan. No coat? A sleep suit? How thin is this? He is going to bed day then? No don't think so?it was 3 degrees here yesterday!

I had one the same on Wednesday, 23 month old turns up in shorts, tights, tshirt and a thin hoodie!

Normally get LO walking everywhere but had to use the buggy and wrap LO up in blankets and the cosytoes!

clairer
16-11-2013, 11:07 PM
There's only one thing to say. HA ha ha ha ha ha.

Or else I may cry!