PDA

View Full Version : Fun song factory!

smurfette
13-11-2013, 10:50 AM
My kids had this when small and loved it but have just discovered excerpts on YouTube and actually a full hour show.. Have an Apple TV so have tuned it in and given four mindees instruments and they are happily banging away enthralled!

FussyElmo
13-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Is that with a young Justin Fletcher in?

My friend still has a video of it and the children love it.

Perhaps time for a campaign bring back fun song factory :thumbsup:

smurfette
13-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh I dunno is it?!! Been trying to replace our episode 5 video that got eaten by machine but it's hard to get and doesn't exist in DVD, and those I can find are quite pricey so is in demand!

PrettyFlowers
13-11-2013, 12:21 PM
My 2 year old loves watching this on youtube, my daughter used to watch it also when she was little. It is a young Justin, also Cookie is a young Aston from JLS. My daughter(9) this this is hilarious!

chris goodyear
13-11-2013, 01:06 PM
I have a couple of these on video (I won't get rid of my video player!) and all the kids love them. There is a modern version on DVD that my granddaughters have but it's not the same as the presenters are putting on a show more than getting the kids involved. My videos came in very handy when I had a special needs girl on a respite break and she would be up for the day at 4.00 a.m.! So used to put the video on and sit with a cup of tea joining in with the songs!

mama2three
13-11-2013, 01:21 PM
My older sons loved fun song factory too!
Hadnt realised Justin was on it , going to have a look