PDA

View Full Version : Short term med forms

merry
13-11-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm currently using the pacey book but really don't like the layout of their short term med forms and never manage to fill in correctly, does anyone have their own form they wouldn't mind sharing with me please, or tell me if they've found a better one I can get from somewhere else?

:)

hectors house
13-11-2013, 07:40 AM
I know what you mean about the PACEY med forms - if a child was on anti biotics for a few days you would fill up a whole form and they only give you 6 forms (I have 7 mindees) so soon use them up and then you have to buy a pack of forms that you don't want just to get the medicine ones.

I guess you could make your own form and either photocopy for parents or use carbon paper or you could use a duplicate book (like for receipts) that have carbon copy.

Simona
13-11-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm currently using the pacey book but really don't like the layout of their short term med forms and never manage to fill in correctly, does anyone have their own form they wouldn't mind sharing with me please, or tell me if they've found a better one I can get from somewhere else?

:)

I assume 'med' stands for medical?
Create your own with a simple table and columns that include
date of administration
what medicine you have administered
time
dosage
reason
your signature
parents' signatures at pick up
any other info

One simple A4 for each child...I know many will disagree and create complicated forms or buy expensive ones...why??...but there is really no need to do so ...mine have been the same for 20 years...updated as necessary and all have passed 5 inspections

Good luck!

ja-lula-belli
13-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Great idea I feel the same about the Pacey form x

Ja-Lula-Belli Childminding

merry
14-11-2013, 07:07 AM
Thank you :)