PDA

View Full Version : Govenment grant

vikiwizz
12-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Hi all

I've just received a phone call followed by an email asking me to complete a post payment audit check for the £250 grant money I received

Has anyone else had to do this? I have to send in receipts to prove what I spent the money on

Viki

hectors house
13-11-2013, 07:44 AM
I do remember doing this 8 years ago when I got the start up grant - I had to send receipts to prove what I used the money for eg: first aid course, doctors fees, buggy etc

I didn't know that Grants were still available - so hope you enjoyed using yours and hope you have kept the receipts, I guess the council has to make sure that the funds were used appropriately and I expect they ask everyone for this info.

ja-lula-belli
13-11-2013, 08:24 AM
In our a e'er a they have just cut our grants but in my course before the grant was cut we were all told this would happen and to keep all receipts.

Ja-Lula-Belli Childminding

tulip0803
13-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Yes it is standard to keep receipts and send them in for grants. The Govt/LA have to account for how all money is spent even if it is given out as a grant. I kept photocopies for my accounts and wrote paid fro through grant on them

k-tots
13-11-2013, 01:17 PM
From our la....we got refunded our first year pl and then ncma membership...we also got £100 voucher to spend in our local resource centre...I forgot to get receipt for the stuff I bought but they kept a record as it was a voucher scheme...for the refund I had to send in my invoice for the pl and membership