PDA

View Full Version : Recognising Peppa Pig

Tinkerbell1979
12-11-2013, 04:52 PM
My little 21m old does t watch TV, she has picked this up from my other mindee (2) and the Peppa Pig toys. Today for the first time she came to me holding Peppa Pig and said Peppa, Peppa whilst shoving her in my face lol.

Does this fit anywhere as I was quite impressed lol

TIA

sarah707
12-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Aww bless! I think there's something in understanding the world about making links between home and other settings - maybe that will fit - or communication and language if she said the name for the first time :D

bunyip
12-11-2013, 06:42 PM
My little 21m old does t watch TV, she has picked this up from my other mindee (2) and the Peppa Pig toys. Today for the first time she came to me holding Peppa Pig and said Peppa, Peppa whilst shoving her in my face lol.

TIA

Sure does! She's learnt targeted branded consumerism, just in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:

Next steps (Communication & Language): learn to say, "mummy, I want a Peppa Pig; mummy I really neeeeeeeeeeeeed a Peppa Pig; mummy, so-and-so's got a Peppa Pig - why can't I have a Peppa Pig." :D

Tinkerbell1979
12-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Sure does! She's learnt targeted branded consumerism, just in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:

Next steps (Communication & Language): learn to say, "mummy, I want a Peppa Pig; mummy I really neeeeeeeeeeeeed a Peppa Pig; mummy, so-and-so's got a Peppa Pig - why can't I have a Peppa Pig." :D

Hahahahaha that's brilliant ! Think ill teach her that pmsl

angeldelight
12-11-2013, 08:38 PM

TIA

There are some colouring pages here if your little one likes peppa

Peppa Pig coloring pages on Coloring-Book.info (http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/coloring_page.php?id=142)

Angel xx

gef918
15-11-2013, 02:47 PM
My 21m mindee does this too - except he hands me the tv remote rather than a toy!