PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use 2build a profile?

tigwig
12-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Saw an ad for this in the MM magazine yesterday and wondered if it were any good? I am happy with my own ob sheets at the moment but its all the photos that get on my nerves! I am still old fashioned and take photos with a camera then have to pay to get them printed out (which is getting more and more expensive). Then of course its the time spent sticking them in all the children's profiles (I have 10 as work with assistant!)
I do have an android phone but can only manage to upload (or is it download?) photos to my FB page which I don't want to do.
Any ideas on how to make this cheaper and easier? I don't have the best printer/ink in the world either!

samb
12-11-2013, 07:14 PM
I have the free app version for the iPhone and its great. I wouldn't pay for it as I wouldn't use the other bits but as far as taking a pic and linking it straight to eyfs and making notes it is fab. Takes me 2 mins to log. You can store up to 5 obs and then have to email them to yourself and delete them using the free version. I then print them off once a week. There's 2 obs per a4 sheet. I cut them and staple them onto my monthly obs sheet for that child. So quick and easy. Love it!

tigwig
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Ooh I didn't know there was a free version? I don't have an I phone though. Will look into this further thanks.