PDA

View Full Version : urgent .

jashol
11-11-2013, 11:40 AM
I left childminding but really looking to go back into this but only for chikdren of school age 5 and over... what would I need in place to do this would I need to have all my resources out again ect after school we would hardly be in anyhow as we like to go out and about but then if the after school children were here in holidays for full care we couldnt be out all the time am very unclear what ofsted would expect from a minder looking after over 5 s and not under 5

mrs robbie williams
11-11-2013, 12:41 PM
you wouldnt need all resources you just need to be able to show you are meeting their needs:thumbsup: for schoolies id say puzzles, board games, tent/denmaking stuff, arts and crafts, books, mine liked playing schools and garden

jashol
11-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Thank you would you think if I maybe got them a scrap book and they put evidence photos into this then that would be enough proof. I ve just had a big clean out and got rid of alot of my resources which were aimed at 5 and under I didnt want to go back down the roots of toy boxes been labelled and thing stuck up every where again