PDA

View Full Version : E-books that contain Development Matters!

sarah707
10-11-2013, 07:35 PM
If you have bought an e-book that contains Development Matters you will need to update it to the new Early Years Outcomes ...

This mostly covers customers who have bought e-book 14, mini e-book 'children's starting points' and illustrated e-books 1 and 5 'Learning Journeys'.

To make it easier for everyone to grab a copy of Early Years Outcomes in your own time I have popped it on my website with some guidance notes.

Of course if you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

I hope you find it useful :D

Early Years Outcomes - Knutsford Childminding (http://www.freewebs.com/sarahnev707/earlyyearsoutcomes.htm)

AgentTink
10-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Hi Sarah, This doesn't relate to e-books, but it does relate to some L&D grids you have produced in free resources here:
Areas of Learning and Development (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/areasoflearninganddevelopment.html)

I use these grids in my children's Learning Journals and wondered if you would be able to update them to reflect the changes of wording in the Early Years Outcomes. If you have not got the time I am happy for you to send me a unprotected copy which i will update tomorrow and pass back to you so that you can secure it and place it back into free resources :thumbsup:

Many thanks xx

sarah707
10-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi Sarah, This doesn't relate to e-books, but it does relate to some L&D grids you have produced in free resources here:
Areas of Learning and Development (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/areasoflearninganddevelopment.html)

I use these grids in my children's Learning Journals and wondered if you would be able to update them to reflect the changes of wording in the Early Years Outcomes. If you have not got the time I am happy for you to send me a unprotected copy which i will update tomorrow and pass back to you so that you can secure it and place it back into free resources :thumbsup:

Many thanks xx

thank you for the reminder!! We will need to update files at some point!

They are in that link AgentTink ... everyone can use the same document - it's not copyrighted to me (except for the introduction bit) :D

AgentTink
10-11-2013, 08:21 PM
thank you for the reminder!! We will need to update files at some point!

They are in that link AgentTink ... everyone can use the same document - it's not copyrighted to me (except for the introduction bit) :D

Thanks Sarah. When i opened it earlier to try to change it to reflect the EYO it wouldnt let me as it is password protected. Is there a way around this?

sarah707
11-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to do... please explain a little more - maybe message me - and I will try and help :D

Rubybubbles
11-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi Sarah,

I have e-book 14, does this mean this has changed now by you? I'm so confused! I currently use the learning journey alongside my observations and planning, has this now been updated? (I have seen your link, but I mean like this with date space ect?)