PDA

View Full Version : Crafty crocodiles ......THANKYOU!!!!

FloraDora
08-11-2013, 05:53 PM
A number of posts have mentioned Crafty Crocodiles so yesterday I browsed web site and requested a catalogue..........................it came this morning, but I had a visit from the little one I will be looking after once Mrs O has visited. ( is she ever a he??) - which I hope is next week. So.... Not able to look at it until now.... My world has just been so improved!

Coal fire on, red wine poised for 6, cosy in to browse this wonderful printed wish list.

Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou to you all for introducing me....10% off first order...mmmm what shall I order - any suggestions welcome!!

( DH has just mentioned christmas present ideas ........craft stuff is my answer today.... I may regret that as he usually buys lovely, too expensive, perfume which I try not to wear everyday ...every year....fail drastically.....and have to wait from March until Dec for more!!!! But today, with my new business on the cusp of starting, craft items seem exciting!)

I am having a lovely Fri night ...hope everyone else is too...

PixiePetal
08-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I have used them a lot and their customer service is second to none! Speed of delivery too - wow!

They sent me a wrong item this week - I emailed same day, got reply and replacement is on its way :thumbsup:

Children will be decorating fairy wands and making felt star garlands to take home with their glitter foam Christmas tree cards :)

loocyloo
08-11-2013, 06:58 PM
I also love the fact that everything comes packaged in re-usable plastic bags :D

it always feels as if the order has arrived before I've sent it!

x

Tulip
08-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Ok i'm off to the crafty crocodiles website :)

CC24
09-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I have just requested the catalogue. Love their website especially that you can get individual items instead of bulk buying.

gef918
10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
We have the crafty crocodile catalogue at our childminding group periodically - everyone adds what they want to the list and then we bulk buy to avoid P&P.

VeggieSausage
10-11-2013, 08:52 PM
CC's are always delivering to my house!!!