PDA

View Full Version : First graded ofsted inspection

adedwards68
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Received a call from ofsted this morning, but missed it, asking me to call them. I have been registered since beginning of July. Will this phone call be to arrange inspection or to see if i have any lo's on roll. If it is the latter how soon after does an inspector call. Beginning to panic now!

Straws
06-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Possibly inspection... only one way to find out and ring them lol xx

adedwards68
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Possibly inspection... only one way to find out and ring them lol xx
Really!!! I'm not ready for them :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

clairer
06-11-2013, 02:09 PM
They usually want to come out quite promptly after their first call. I had only had an 11 month old in my care for about three weeks(the first child!) when I had my first inspection. I managed to put them off for about two weeks and then the inspector called on a Sunday (yes a Sunday!!!!)to say she was coming Tuesday like it or not. Petrifying but it wasn't that bad!

kellyskidz!
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Sounds like it is inspection time! I'm sure you're ready, they gave me a weeks notice so I was frantically cleaning and reciting the EYFS basics in my sleep lol! Good luck if it is inspection time xx

k-tots
06-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Your lucky......made my grading call in feb......didnt have kids until then.....still waiting for the call...I cant relax until ive had it and im tearing my hair out with it.....just wish they would get on with it...good luck

littlebears1009
06-11-2013, 04:37 PM
I registered in july and havent heard anything. Youve only been registered 4 months seems quite early for them to be coming to inspect. I dont have anyone on my books at the moment so they wouldnt be able to come out anyway x

unalindura77
07-11-2013, 07:38 AM
I registered in july and havent heard anything. Youve only been registered 4 months seems quite early for them to be coming to inspect. I dont have anyone on my books at the moment so they wouldnt be able to come out anyway x

Don't they come out between 6-7 months after you've been registered?

Does this mean they can come out before?

OMG!!!