PDA

View Full Version : Sickness

candy cat
06-11-2013, 07:13 AM
My newish parent turns up with mindee....' He isn't right as been sick 3x' I turned her away saying policy states 48hrs.....duty protect everyone etc ..... Feeling mean now :0(

smurfette
06-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Nope did the right thing silly woman!!! Was she snotty about it?

candy cat
06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Nope did the right thing silly woman!!! Was she snotty about it?

Young mum and said she didn't know.....I know I have done right thing, but it is hard.....she apologised though :0) I just explained It could potentially wipe out next week if myself or family get it x

shortstuff
06-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Well done candycat. Although you feel bad its not as bad as if your family or every mindee and in turn their families get a bug x

jax clinch
06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
I felt bad on Monday. My mindee was sick on Sunday so she and her brother stayed at home Monday but I received a text during the day to say the girl wasn't allowed to go back to school till Wednesday and dad couldn't get the time off to look after them in Tuesday so could they come to mine??? If I didn't have any other children in Tuesday then I probably would have let them come but I had another mindee to think about . I did feel really bad saying no to them though! X

candy cat
07-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks everyone ....you just need that someone to tell you you have done the right thing :0)