PDA

View Full Version : Pushchair recommendations

CookieCutter
05-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Hello everyone, I have a problem. I have recently started minding, and months ago I did research and decided the best double buggy for me is the baby jogger city mini double. I live a bit out in the country and don't drive (but rethinking that decision), so I often catch buses. I chose my pushchair because it's the easiest and quickest to fold down, and that was important to me for when a bus with steps comes along. However, I'm now in a position where my daughter is still not walking (I thought she would be by now, but she has mild cerebral palsy so is just taking a bit longer), and I have just started looking after a lo who isn't quite walking. Luckily, most buses in my area are wheelchair accessible, but I'm finding there are a few that my pushchair is too wide for!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a double buggy that is best for bus journeys and relatively easy to fold down?

kellyskidz!
05-11-2013, 01:40 PM
I bang on about my Graco Stadium all the time lol, I think I'm a bit in love with it!
It gets us on the bus easily, its not too wide to fit in shop doors and it has a huge basket underneath, prefect for bags, coats, bits of rubbish!
I got mine brand new from Kiddicare for 109 pounds which was so worth the money
I can't comment on others as its the only one I've tried but I do know I prefer tandems to side by sides, which I find very hard to steer and find too wide for the bus, school gates etc
Hope you find the right one for you xx