PDA

View Full Version : do you remember when!!!!

scottie
16-07-2008, 09:38 PM
do you remember when paperwork lasted a half hour or so?:rolleyes:

here i am just finished my paperwork sorting, filling, writting, planning why has it got to the point that my life is surrounded by paper?
or could it be me? :eek:

am i alone [god i hope not] is there others out there who just can't get out from that pile of paper work?:panic:

When will it end?

sorry to rant but this scottie just need to let of steam:angry:

angeldelight
16-07-2008, 09:41 PM
I remember the days when I had none haha

I have half of it packed away nice and neat into a new cabinet that I have

Then ....

The other half is sitting in a huge piles in the middle of my new play room floor and I have no where for it to go so the kids can not use this room yet

Its a joke

Angel xxx

scottie
16-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I remember the days when I had none haha

I have half of it packed away nice and neat into a new cabinet that I have

Then ....

The other half is sitting in a huge piles in the middle of my new play room floor and I have no where for it to go so the kids can not use this room yet

Its a joke

Angel xxx

oh thank you i'm not mad there is others out there ha:clapping:

charleyfarley
16-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I remember them days too Angel

I had contracts, record forms and a incident/accident book. Them were the days :D

Now my piles of paperwork are overtaking the house and sometimes I feel like burning the lot :D

Carol xx

sue m
17-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Same here! We didn't have any of this did we. Simple contract forms, emergency numbers for parents and doctor and I wrote any bumps and scrapes on a bit of paper and showed it to the parent who then signed it and that was it. And how have those children grown up, those who are 18 and 19 etc? Just fine without all that flaming paperwork. Parents from years ago still keep in touch with me and I get birthday and Christmas cards and emails and photos, I know the parents were happy with what I did and I have lovely references to prove it. It makes me so mad!!!!! :mad:

Love Sue x

miffy
17-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Oh yes I remember it well - the days when what you did was more important than what you wrote about it!

Now with the SEF and EYFS there will be even more of the stuff.

Miffy xx

christine e
17-07-2008, 06:58 AM
Oh the good old days I remember it well!!!!!

Cx

miffy
17-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Oh the good old days I remember it well!!!!!

Cx

You're showing your age Christine ;)

Miffy xx

christine e
17-07-2008, 07:22 AM
You're showing your age Christine ;)

Miffy xx

Another three days!!!!!!!

Cx