PDA

View Full Version : Depressed now!!!

lizduncan72
03-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Spent all afternoon working-completed the childcare.co.uk online courses, printed out loads of bits for lj's and other things, now that I've started laminating certificates and some new posters and I e run out of laminating pouches!!!! Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!! Lol

clairer
03-11-2013, 08:53 PM
What a way to spend your sunday! It never stops does it? I am now thinking of the pile of paperwork I should be getting on with instead of being on here!!!

sarah707
03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
My laminator broke recently!! :eek: thankfully I managed to get one quickly to replace it :D

Tulip
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Spent all afternoon working-completed the childcare.co.uk online courses, printed out loads of bits for lj's and other things, now that I've started laminating certificates and some new posters and I e run out of laminating pouches!!!! Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!! Lol

How annoying I hate it when i've finally decided to do something and got round to actually doing it then have to stop for whatever reason, i hate half done jobs!

mrs robbie williams
04-11-2013, 07:36 AM
my laminator has broken :( my fault according to dh for laminating leaves with stalks on :cool::laughing::laughing:must get new one, tesco do a nice cheap one and their pouches are reasonable :thumbsup: know the feeling paperwork at the weekend is fast becoming the norm although am still behind and starting my level 3 soon :panic::panic:

gef918
04-11-2013, 08:41 PM
I was printing out a lot of observations and ran out of ink! I went to file the ones I'd printed out ... and my hole punch broke. Aaarghhh!