PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear..lol

JCrakers
01-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I have 3 mindees here today, 2 have just gone home age 4 and 7. They are the loudest mindees you can ever imagine. The 4yr old has a high pitched whine that comes on when Mum appears. :D Fantastic !

My dh is working upstairs today in his office and he was on the phone and I have a quiet in the hallway rule which most children manage.......with a few exceptions including these two . :blush:

So Mum rings the doorbell, I've already prepped the children. "Now we must use quiet voices in the hallway as usual and especially today as xxx is working upstairs and he's on the phone"

"Yes, we will be quiet" and then they spent a minute or two practising lol (I didn't tell them too)

Mum comes in and all goes down the pan.....after 5mins of screeching and talking in a high pitched whiney voice, a door slams upstairs....oops

line6
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
My dh works from home and we often have the same problem! You have my sympathy.

jackie 7
01-11-2013, 06:22 PM
How about getting to text when outside then go to gate bring kids through and toss out the door. Yes I am joking

Samijanec
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I don't let parents in, it's away to the door and door closed behind them, if I need to talk to them then it's done outside the door!!