PDA

View Full Version : So todays challenge...........

FussyElmo
01-11-2013, 11:06 AM
When your children are hyper (like I have feed them blue smarties and coke) because we are going to a Halloween party. Baby mindee has turned up in a particularly delightful screaming mood.

So the challenge is while he is asleep how many matchmakes can I eat all at once without any child seeing me. 7 is the record so far. I now have ran out of matchmakers :eek:

Anyone want to join in :laughing::laughing::laughing:

shortstuff
01-11-2013, 11:08 AM
I failed already, i sat and ate a slice of chocolate and orange swirl cake in front of them. They took 45 minutes to eat an apple and i got bored lol x

i should add i had already eaten 2 pieces of fruit myself lol x

FussyElmo
01-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Believe me if I drove I would be In macdonalds working my way through the menu.

Yes its been that sort of 2 days :laughing:

Bumble Beez
01-11-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm resisting the urge to eat DH aero bubbles that are in the fridge...calling to me :D
He always says that he can't leave anything nice for later as I get there first and eat it, so I'm trying very hard to resist!!

I am also trying to stay awake...I've got a very sleepy 2yr old girl having cuddles with me, with her blanket too and it's so warm and comfy I could just doze off lol x

Good job it's Friday ;)

Sarah x

shortstuff
01-11-2013, 11:30 AM
I can relate to needing to stay awake, im going to attack the lollipops in my cupboard for a sugar fix.

I had a pain free night but was awake every hour lol x so feel quite drained today but am still pain free yippee x

bunyip
01-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Disappointed in you, Fussy: 7 Matchmakers isn't too impressive.

I once had a GF who could get an entire MacDonalds burger in her mouth in 1 go. :D

FussyElmo
01-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Disappointed in you, Fussy: 7 Matchmakers isn't too impressive.

I once had a GF who could get an entire MacDonalds burger in her mouth in 1 go. :D

Are you sure her jaw was attached to her head.

I have a image of a venus fly trap :laughing::laughing:

sing-low
01-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Ooh, you have just reminded me that there is half of a chocolate rice krispie cake leftover from yesterday. It would be very unhealthy for the children to eat it so I will sacrifice myself and eat it for them!:littleangel:

Hugs, Gail. Glad you're pain-free though!

shortstuff
01-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Ooh, you have just reminded me that there is half of a chocolate rice krispie cake leftover from yesterday. It would be very unhealthy for the children to eat it so I will sacrifice myself and eat it for them!:littleangel:

Hugs, Gail. Glad you're pain-free though!

haha are you sure? thats a mighty big sacrifice lol x

thanks sing-low, I hope it is just for a couple of days until my system is used to them as I cant drink alcohol to help either x