PDA

View Full Version : day off tomorrow

loocyloo
30-10-2013, 08:29 PM
:-( but it's because dd is sick :-(
We had a day out and Halloween fun planned but she was sick at a friend's house and has slept since she got home. Then a bit more sick but very mucusy so think it's related to the cold we all have.
Luckily only had 2 LO booked tomorrow so quickly made Halloween party bags and sent home with them today. Luckily dad is off tomorrow!
Dd very sorry for herself.
I'm sad too but a little bit of me is looking forward to a lazy day at home not going anywhere or having to do anything. (might even get some paperwork sorted;-))

Maza
30-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Oh poor DD. At least the parents have got some notice, rather than DD being sick in the morning. Hope you get to relax a little tomorrow. x

sing-low
30-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Sorry to hear your DD's unwell. Sounds like a pyjama day in front of the TV is called for!

loocyloo
30-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Thank you. Already planning not to get dressed tomorrow!

Tulip
30-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Hope she is feeling better tomorrow, You might find she is full of beans in the morning after a good night's sleep. x

shortstuff
31-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Ah hope she feels better soon x

Bumble Beez
31-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Oh bless her...hope she's feeling better soon x
Enjoy your PJ day tho :thumbsup:

Sarah x

loocyloo
31-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks all... She has been up since 6am full of beans and really cross that I cancelled LOs!

Xx

Roseolivia
31-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Glad she's better, are you off tomorrow as well? We'll have to try and meet up somewhere maybe in Feb half term, will be having a chilled 2wks off at Christmas and not planning to do much except eat and visit family that we never get to see.

I have tomorrow off, try not to work Friday's in hols. Alf has his flu spray then we need to do some food shopping as have nothing in as have not been shopping this week. At college most of Saturday in Newcastle so making the most off it and going to do some Christmas shopping whilst there. Going to get the train there as well so not stressing on driving in Newcastle and finding parking.

loocyloo
31-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Glad she's better, are you off tomorrow as well? We'll have to try and meet up somewhere maybe in Feb half term, will be having a chilled 2wks off at Christmas and not planning to do much except eat and visit family that we never get to see.

I have tomorrow off, try not to work Friday's in hols. Alf has his flu spray then we need to do some food shopping as have nothing in as have not been shopping this week. At college most of Saturday in Newcastle so making the most off it and going to do some Christmas shopping whilst there. Going to get the train there as well so not stressing on driving in Newcastle and finding parking.

have a fun day!

we're off down south for the weekend so manically trying to pack etc!