PDA

View Full Version : I love deliveries

Jenna
30-10-2013, 03:19 PM
We've been out for the day and came home to find 2 big boxes in the garage. One was from crafty crocodiles all our Christmas bits and the other parts for my printer which were on a 2 week wait I only ordered Monday and here already. Can't wait to get into it all

cathtee
30-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Me too, had one yesterday new settee for playroom, today a farm and city rugs, plus little parcels from post man with bits of craft from amazon. It's so exciting to see little ones faces when they are opened.

Glitter
30-10-2013, 04:25 PM
I got really excited about a parcel the other day. I couldn't remember ordering anything.

I ripped open the paper, opened the box, and found.....

I note from my brother saying he bet I got really excited about opening the parcel and he hoped I enjoyed it! There was nothing else in the box.

Sometimes I really hate my brother!!!!

Jenna
30-10-2013, 04:36 PM
I got really excited about a parcel the other day. I couldn't remember ordering anything.

I note from my brother saying he bet I got really excited about opening the parcel and he hoped I enjoyed it! There was nothing else in the box.

That's so funny my brothers would do that to me too

greanan
30-10-2013, 08:10 PM
I got really excited about a parcel the other day. I couldn't remember ordering anything. I ripped open the paper, opened the box, and found..... I note from my brother saying he bet I got really excited about opening the parcel and he hoped I enjoyed it! There was nothing else in the box. Sometimes I really hate my brother!!!!

Hahaha!! Love it :-)

lizduncan72
30-10-2013, 08:17 PM

That's really evil!!!! I would have got so excited about an unexpected parcel then to be disappointed like that! x

Kiddleywinks
31-10-2013, 07:00 AM
That's so funny, yet so mean :laughing:

I'm looking forward to my delivery tomorrow - wasn't expecting it till Monday next week at the earliest!
The source of my unadulterated pleasure? My new dishwasher! Can't wait!

My last one died whilst we were on holiday, along with the washing machine, and I couldn't afford to replace both straight away. Two months of hand washing pots and pans has finally taken it's toll on me (too much valuable time I could be doing something else instead of being chained to the kitchen sink)

Bring on the delivery :clapping:

smurfette
31-10-2013, 09:45 AM

Lol! He knows uou well.,
Cheeky!!

Tulip
31-10-2013, 09:47 AM
We're all just big kids at heart aren't we! :laughing: