PDA

View Full Version : hand washing

lollipop123
30-10-2013, 09:01 AM
hi everyone only been on here a couple of times but just wanted some feed back,when I got registered had a down stairs loo n hand basin,but down to bad plumbing had to remove the sink so rang environmental health an asked if wet wipes n no water child friendly hand sanatiser would be ok n they sez yeah but now I am flapping cis Ofsted are due out soon,my moms are happy with the set up bcus there is no cross contamination of hand towels ???????thankyou

JCrakers
30-10-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm not too sure actually but if env health they said it was ok then maybe you could document this to show Ofsted if they say anything.
Then it shows that you have thought about it and RA it.

Another idea would be a bowl of water from the kitchen tap with antibac soap? It would have to be changed between kids though and individual towels/flannels or paper.

clairer
30-10-2013, 07:01 PM
I was going to say the same as JCrackers, a warm bowl of water from the kitchen tap with soap, with the water changed between each child and individual paper towels.

clairer
30-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Crakers even. Sorry!:)

lollipop123
31-10-2013, 10:07 AM
thankyou for your replies I might just do that,were to keepit is my prob can I leave it in the kithchen on the a small table or does it have to stay in the loo it is only small and got no ledges to put it on sorry to be a pain.

JCrakers
31-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Crakers even. Sorry!:)

Crackers, Crakers, it's all the same... lol :D