PDA

View Full Version : Oops, not that time yet!

sprinkles
29-10-2013, 02:22 PM
LO was lying on sofa having quiet time, usually asleep by now but was still awake, lying quietly. The doorbell went and it was the postman, so I took parcel and went to put it away. When I came back through LO had got her lunchbox, snack box and dummy, put them all in her bag, got her coat and was standing in the hall with her wellies on ready to go home! She must have thought it was mum at the door :laughing:

shortstuff
29-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Oh how cute x

Ali56
29-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh bless! Did you get her to sleep in the end?!

sprinkles
29-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Felt quite bad cos she was just standing there looking at me lol. Yeah, she got her wellies off, dummy back out her bag and she's been sleeping for about an hour now.

Tulip
29-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Bless her, how sweet :)

lizduncan72
29-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Every time my door bell goes one of mine stops whatever he's doing and shouts'mummy'!!

sweets
29-10-2013, 05:44 PM
lol ive learnt not say "mummies here!" because all children run to the door thinking it's theirs lol now i always say " xxxxx mummy is here"

Vickster
29-10-2013, 05:44 PM
I have that with mine!

Maza
29-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Bless. Last night mindee and I were waiting with his coat and bag by the communal door in our flats and two of our neighbours arrived one after the other at exactly the same time his dad usually arrives. Each time he squeeled "Daddy". He wasn't well and dad was running late poor thing. By the time his dad did get here poor mindee was in tears at having so much disappointment in a short space of time! x

MrsPixie
29-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Bless that's adorable :)

sprinkles
29-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Just as mum was arriving I got her to bring her snack box and water bottle through to put in her bag and she said "is my mummy coming soon?". You'd think she didn't like it here lol

mrs owl
30-10-2013, 08:44 AM
LO was lying on sofa having quiet time, usually asleep by now but was still awake, lying quietly. The doorbell went and it was the postman, so I took parcel and went to put it away. When I came back through LO had got her lunchbox, snack box and dummy, put them all in her bag, got her coat and was standing in the hall with her wellies on ready to go home! She must have thought it was mum at the door :laughing:

Lovely! So cute x

eddie
30-10-2013, 12:56 PM

Aww! Hope you told Mom how much she was wanted!