PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky so and so..lol

JCrakers
29-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Well, that's brightened my morning after a bad start :D

I have a 7yr old here today. Postman rang the doorbell and it was my dd Halloween costume. A zombie pirate with a grey and blonde long wig. I opened it and tried it on and we were laughing as I said I was going to wear it all day and go down to school later and pick up the children.
I took the wig off and he said....
" you already have grey hair in the middle so you don't really need that wig do you, actually when you get older you will be able to go out on Halloween without a costume or a wig wont you'...... he was serious :laughing:

I replied "Thanks a lot!.... you really know how to compliment a lady" to which he laughed

Little Tinker :laughing:

clareelizabeth1
29-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Lol so rude and yet so sweet

tas
29-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Well, that's brightened my morning after a bad start :D

I have a 7yr old here today. Postman rang the doorbell and it was my dd Halloween costume. A zombie pirate with a grey and blonde long wig. I opened it and tried it on and we were laughing as I said I was going to wear it all day and go down to school later and pick up the children.
I took the wig off and he said....
" you already have grey hair in the middle so you don't really need that wig do you, actually when you get older you will be able to go out on Halloween without a costume or a wig wont you'...... he was serious :laughing:

I replied "Thanks a lot!.... you really know how to compliment a lady" to which he laughed

Little Tinker :laughing:

That's so funny, don't you just love kids....... even if you tried you couldn't make that story up! :laughing::laughing:

MrsPixie
29-10-2013, 06:34 PM
haha charming aren't they! :)

tulip0803
29-10-2013, 06:55 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Mouse
29-10-2013, 07:47 PM
lol! Children can be just so brutally honest, can't they?

Bumble Beez
29-10-2013, 07:53 PM
You can always count on a child to give an honest opinion :laughing: love it!!

clairer
29-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Children certainly tell you how it is! I always get.... is there a baby in your belly it looks like there is?! And that's usually in front of the parents. I usually laugh and say no no I just have a belly that happens when you've had kids! I'm a size 10-12!!!

Kiddleywinks
30-10-2013, 08:29 AM
I dye my hair and when the roots started coming through so did all the grey.
Minded kids don't know my hair is all grey, and one commented that since they'd been coming my hair was changing colour and in a matter of fact voice said - us kids do that you know :laughing:

JCrakers
30-10-2013, 10:53 AM
I had my hair cut and coloured last night so it is no longer grey :thumbsup:

It did look like I'd been pulled through a bush backwards and I probably could have passed for a witch if Id gone out tomorrow evening :laughing:

lizduncan72
30-10-2013, 12:30 PM
We were pretending to be animals yesterday and 3 yo mindee told his sister she was a puppy cos she's a baby and I had to be a big dog cos I'm old!!

eddie
30-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Out of the mouth of babes! Bless them!! :laughing: