PDA

View Full Version : Sef form on ipad

line6
29-10-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm having problems opening the sef form on my iPad. Any ideas or advice? I had it open the other day on my husbands laptop but I can't use that when he is working so really want to open it on the iPad. Thanks

Rick
29-10-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm having problems opening the sef form on my iPad. Any ideas or advice? I had it open the other day on my husbands laptop but I can't use that when he is working so really want to open it on the iPad. Thanks

You're better off trying to use the laptop when available. I always write mine in word first then copy and paste into the online form just in case Ofsted lose it somehow.

I would imagine writing a whole sef quite hard on the iPad anyway :D

Smiley
29-10-2013, 01:56 PM
It should open as it's either a straight forward word document or PDF, I save pdf's in iBooks which is great but the shelves are groaning! Lol

Have you got Cloudon or Dropbox on your iPad?

line6
29-10-2013, 03:10 PM
It should open as it's either a straight forward word document or PDF, I save pdf's in iBooks which is great but the shelves are groaning! Lol Have you got Cloudon or Dropbox on your iPad?

I've got Dropbox. The page to launch the document just doesn't do anything - just sits there saying it's doing something but it's not! Maybe it's my settings. I'll have to try to get my husband off his laptop which is hard in the day as he's working and I'm sooooo tired at the end of the day especially as it's half term. But I need to get it's done as I'm due an inspection soon.

fione
30-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Mine does exactly the same! So frustrating, says it is launching but doesn't ever come up, although mine doesn't come up on the laptop either! So think I'm going to have to print it out instead! X