PDA

View Full Version : Crying Babies girl

Hello you
29-10-2013, 05:12 AM
Hi all, thanks for attention!

I hava been childminding 2 girls, 2months and 3 months. That of 2 months has colics
and she wants stay in my arms all the time to reliving her cramps, but that of 3 months
wants my arms as well, HELP what could I do if I have 2 little babies crying at he same time?

Thank you very much, everyone :panic:

k1rstie
29-10-2013, 08:16 AM
2 and 3 months old. !!!!!

Sending big hugs

JCrakers
29-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Morning.

Sounds like hard work.. Do you mind me asking why you have 2 under 1? :D

Also babies cry and need attention so why would you think they are naughty? Sorry...not having a go, just curious :thumbsup:

loocyloo
29-10-2013, 09:04 AM
i think I saw in the OP details that she is a nanny. that would explain the 2 such little babes. I guess its a nanny share, with 2 families sharing the one nanny to look after their children.

very difficult for such young babies.

I think 'hello you' , you need to just work as if the babes are twins and carry two at once, sit on the floor and cuddle 2 of them at the same time. it will be hard for them, as they will have been used ( already at such a young age ) to have both an adults arms around them, and they will have to adjust to have just one arm.

they are very little, and at this age, just need lots of cuddles and attention. I would prepare for the day with a snuggly place on the sofa or floor, with radio/tv control close by, maybe a book, and a drink & a snack ( for you! ) and have lunch ready in the fridge and just go with it, with lots of cuddly snuggly time. maybe singing songs, or introducing a little toy.

does the one with colic have any medication? I think its called infacol? that they have a drop or 2 of before a feed?

maybe snuggle them both up in a double buggy and go out for a walk in the fresh air. this will do you all a world of good. even if its raining, it gets warm and snuggly under a rain cover!

good luck xxx

Hello you
29-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Many many, thanks for your advice! I have been looking after them only 3 hours - 3 days a week
because their mother need to breath some fresh air and go to do sport or shopping.

I don't want to give a bad impression about me because is just some hours per week so I don't
want leave little one's crying.

The youngest has colic so she needs a lot of cuddles but that of 3 months sometimes is hard, as well
with constipation troubles, so I would like to find a good solution to have a great 3 hours time together,
without stress.

I have adviced to give Infusion Chamomille for her colics, what do you think?

Thanks again!

i think I saw in the OP details that she is a nanny. that would explain the 2 such little babes. I guess its a nanny share, with 2 families sharing the one nanny to look after their children.

I think 'hello you' , you need to just work as if the babes are twins and carry two at once, sit on the floor and cuddle 2 of them at the same time. it will be hard for them, as they will have been used ( already at such a young age ) to have both an adults arms around them, and they will have to adjust to have just one arm.

they are very little, and at this age, just need lots of cuddles and attention. I would prepare for the day with a snuggly place on the sofa or floor, with radio/tv control close by, maybe a book, and a drink & a snack ( for you! ) and have lunch ready in the fridge and just go with it, with lots of cuddly snuggly time. maybe singing songs, or introducing a little toy.

does the one with colic have any medication? I think its called infacol? that they have a drop or 2 of before a feed?

maybe snuggle them both up in a double buggy and go out for a walk in the fresh air. this will do you all a world of good. even if its raining, it gets warm and snuggly under a rain cover!

good luck xxx

suziealderton
29-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Many many, thanks for your advice! I have been looking after them only 3 hours - 3 days a week
because their mother need to breath some fresh air and go to do sport or shopping.

I don't want to give a bad impression about me because is just some hours per week so I don't
want leave little one's crying.

The youngest has colic so she needs a lot of cuddles but that of 3 months sometimes is hard, as well
with constipation troubles, so I would like to find a good solution to have a great 3 hours time together,
without stress.

I have adviced to give Infusion Chamomille for her colics, what do you think?

Thanks again!

Hi my youngest had reflux and colic. She ended up with a special formula which bunged her up so the doc prescibed Movicol which was a lifesaver. Hope this helps x

Hello you
29-10-2013, 08:46 PM
To dangerous to going outside with 2 babies, because, the flat has too much stairs...
No double buggy and no lift .... So I am stuck at home!
Thanks, :)

good luck xxx